2. Contribute to Save a Mexican Mutt
Great folk with a true mission!
3. Copy adoption tips from this article and take them with you. Information is power.
4. Send this link: Bringing a dog home from Mexico to all your friends and family. Encourage them to share with others. More knowledge in more people’s hands = more power.
5. Write the Mexican Embassy and express your feelings:
Embassy of Mexico
1911 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Washington DC 20006
Telephone: (202) 728-1600
6. Watch this strong documentary, Companions to None, about the stray dogs of Mexico—Be careful, it is painful. For example, the most common method of euthanization? Horribly enough, it is electrocution.
7. Read this informative article from the LA Times: http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/01/mexico-dogs.html
Now: Share, Share, Share.